- Location: Barwon Heads Rd, Armstrong Creek
- Builder: Becon
- Client: Woolworths
- Status: Completed
Vast Electrical were contracted to provide works as the Principal Electrical Contractor on the new shopping centre located in the Warralily Armstrong Creek Development, Warralily Shopping Village. The development consisted of works to two different sites within the development.
- LV conduits including trenching & backfilling
- Supply & installation of main switchboard
- Consumer mains cabling from Substation to site MSB
- Supply & installation of metered and unmetered mains and submain cables
- Supply & installation of distribution boards
- Cable containment systems
- Sub circuit wiring
- Earthing systems throughout.
- Specialist lighting throughout public
- Back of house lighting to plant areas, corridors etc.
- Lighting control systems (including daylight sensing) for public areas
- Emergency and exit lighting system
- Outdoor security lighting and car park lighting
- External lighting including poles & luminaires
- NBN Pathways - Fibre to the premises via NBN Co
- Security and access control system as per consultants design.
- IP based CCTV system.
Unique To This Project:
The Warralily project took place over two sites. Site 1 was Woolworths, BWS, and food and retail tenancies. Site 2 was the PAD site with 4 tenancies. Again, NBN was an integral part of this project and Vast were responsible for ensuring that the worksite and our systems were properly prepared for the NBN crew.