- Location: 120-200 Rosamond Road, Maribyrnong VIC 3032
- Builder: Probuild Constructions
- Client: Highpoint Shopping Centre
- Status: Completed
- Complete building information remodelling (BIM) of the lighting design in conjunction with other services
- Hand over stages of works in five separable portions
- Install DDC lighting control system
Highpoint Shopping Centre
In 2015, Vast Electrical was contracted to complete the design and installation of electrical works for the new Leisure and Food Precinct at Level 1 of Highpoint Shopping Centre. Valued at $1 million, the precinct was built as part of the refurbishment of the northern portion of Level 1 and specifically, to improve the views between the new and existing sections of the mall. It features a hawker-style food court with a retractable tiered seating system as well as a Strike bowling tenancy. The area is a hub of activity and movement with its youthful, raw and unapologetic atmosphere. Vast Electrical was also responsible for the installation of the audio visual, security, people counting and mobile phone repeater systems.
Unique To This Project:
While working on the building information modelling (BIM) of the lighting design, it was important for Vast Electrical to consider the overall architectural concept and visual elements in the surrounding areas. The team helped the client to visualise a design that created a stunning architectural impact and blended beautifully with the surrounding amenities.