- Location: 6 Oppenheim Way, Dandenong South
- Builder: Hacer
- Client: Ego Pharmaceuticals
- Status: Completed
- Supply and installation of MSB, submains and distribution boards
- Supply and install of underground mains
- Access/Security Controls
- Special purpose and general purpose outlets
- Flameproof Lighting
- Data & Voice Cabling
- Carpark & External Lighting
- Emergency & Exit Lighting
- Lighting Protection
- Supply and installation of a VESDA system to the computer room
- Cable duct/tray and conduit for light and power reticulation cables.
- Earthing of complete installation as required by Authorities.
- Testing and Commissioning.
- Independent Certifiers inspections and reports.
Vast were again given the opportunity to work with Hacer in bringing to life this state of the art facility on a green field site. The Office and Warehouse project was completed six weeks ahead of schedule and comprised of different construction and electrical elements including alucobond cladding, glazed curtain walling and precast concrete panels with an artistically designed staircase in the foyer.
Unique To This Project:
A major focal point for Ego Pharmaceuticals was the incredible staircase that with the help of the lighting design highlighted the stunning piece. Feature strip lighting was installed along the steps and the same lighting was applied throughout the building to keep the flow of the design.